July 01, 2008

Queues cues



Went to Barbeque Nation and enjoyed the food. It was unbelievably crowded for a Monday. Anush was very excited despite a cold and asked guitar uncle to play" When I am feeling blue"!!

And the Most apt Anniv present for a couple who loves to travel - Got our new passports after this harrowing experience and another day's wait at the passport office

I thought I would not see queues like that too soon but I have been the last couple of days at all petrol/ diesel stations!! Hope emergency services do not come to a stand still in all this.

P.S. Do check out the little corners of my home and tell me if you have something nice to say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply love the colors in your home. The wine red is my fav, but if I paint the walls that color the husband is threatening to move out :(

Love Anushka's room too. The curtains, the bedspread, very peaceful and serene...wow!

Itchingtowrite said...

we went y'day again!!

Choxbox said...

lovely house :)

Artnavy said...

thanks utbt- wine red evokes taht kind of response- lot of reisstance an di still wnet ahead in one nook

now people love it


chox-namvor- thanks and u r welcome there in Jan or before


itchy- great minds:-))