Sands flattered me with this sisterhood award. A real pity that we could not meet in December though she was right here in Chennai.
Being an only child I cannot claim I really understand this bond but an award is an honour and Sands, thank you!
As per the rules of this award, I should be passing this award to five (though in fact it should go to all on my must read list and a few more) :
Choxbox and Blogeswari- I am amazed at how often our thoughts/ interests match respectively. I admire the former's attitude to raising her kids and the latter's sense of humour and style.
Apu- if ever I had a sis of choice, she should have been like Apu- a great friend, an excellent writer, very deep and perceptive- I wish she would write more fiction as well
AgelessBonding's Usha and Boo- among my inspirations to blog - very strong women, witty and sharp - I look forward to their not so regular posts
So ladies, do continue the tag. Now for the other fine print related to tagging etc:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.