The Rules are Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.You have to link the person who tagged you.
25 is a long list - so I will sub classify to simplify it for myself
- I am short tempered but also cool down very fast. I can say Sorry when I need to.
- Impulsive and spontaneous both are words that often go with me
- I do not have many close friends - just a couple - very different from Navy or my folks who would win any Popularity race
- I am very honest- sometimes blunt- it gets me into trouble.
- I feel very young and it still startles me when I am called "aunty" by some 10 yr old in the apartment
- I sing and dance with gusto and have had some training in the former long back. I would love to do voice over/ singing for a kids' story or for ads but I guess I am not focused enough to get around to it
- I love to travel with Navy and now Anush as well- did Western Europe soon after marriage , did Bhutan, done many in India itself- still to do Australia, Khajuraho and Greece. I am the planner in the family and am proud of it.
- I enjoy reading and the movies but tend to forget the plot very soon (unlike Navy).
- I am very quick at jig saw puzzles- large ones- but yet to tackle my 5000 one
- The only sport I was kind of good at was the hurdle relay and even now I hardly ever manage to catch a ball. I cant cycle and am yet to learn swimming.
- I did not hold any of my first three jobs longer than a year. By choice. I kept moving on.
But I have been here 8 yrs almost and will leave when they kick me out I guess.
- I wanted to get into advertising but ended up in Market Research ( the lure of money then ) and am now in marketing- sales
- I am still tense at review meetings/ presentations though no one believes that of me
- My colleagues think I am super efficient/ control freak,
- My mother thinks I am lazy. So it evens out.
- I keep a pretty home and thrive on the appreciation of visitors- friends, strangers, everyone. I will hold a gun to your head if not!!
- I like entertaining friends but cannot accommodate a late lunch/dinner- so I eat a bit( quite a bit) before the guests start coming in
- I really want to self paint our balcony with some Indian folk motifs- maybe some day. . soon.
- I cannot see clothes lying around the house, even on the line but have no problem stuffing them shabbily into the cupboard- I hate folding clothes
- I love plants- flowering ones especially - but do not have a green thumb and that I find touching mud messy does not help.
- I have always been tall but never reached my teenage ambition of being 5ft 9 inches - fell short by an inch
- My second toe is longer than my big toe- as per common lore that makes me a dominating spouse- who me? LOL.
- I had a 22-23 inch waist till I turned 22yrs
- I was asked to model only my legs for a women's razor when in college. I refused, not prudishness or anything - only because I had a small bike accident and burnt my calf - still have the scar
- I sometimes wish I could change almost everything about my looks.
- I am sacred of snakes, frogs and lizards. My jumping/ screeching on to the bus seat during the monsoon when a frog wandered in, is legend .
- I am sacred at the thought of people I love getting hurt/ dying.
- I hate remembering dates/ numbers/ birthdays/ sales figures/ EMIs/ insurance premiums, etc and make no efforts in that direction- to think I was an expert in history and dates in school!!
- What if I die on the day that I have not waxed and then the body goes to medial college as a cadaver ( i plan to donate myself) and all the students laugh at the fuzz- that i will be dead seems irrelevant
- I still suffer from performance anxiety- exam phobia
I tag anyone who had the patience to read through this. . .