Well it is normal for fathers to tell daughters stories. Here it is the other way and are they colourful or what:
- "I called Shah Rukh uncle appa. On phone. He is coming home. To new property. I will let him sleep here appa( pointing to our bed) - you sleep in hall. Amma can also sleep here...with SRK . " Right. ;-0
- " I am doing gem- a- nastics . See me" ( holds her foot in her hand, up over her shoulder)
- " Ganesh was there na. He did not listen to his amma appa. Then ummachi ( God) gave him an elephant head and Ganesha was happy."
- " Yudihstra- Bheem- Arjun-" And who is their aunty? - Drau-pa- di."
- " I am not feeling okay. My stomach is aching. I "cant able" to walk. Carry me !!"
- " You give me this pillow. Then I will be comfort- table okay?"
- " Never ever walk without chappals okay?"
- " I don't have a passport na. When it comes I will take you to Australia and Sri Lanka."
My baby, like most others, seems a natural at drama and spin a yarn.