April 24, 2014

For the love of fruit kebabs

Since I follow the Chennai calender at work, I had an off today.

After the girls' camp ( iLeap- highly recco-ed and loved by the girls- the LO is doing Dragons and Castles and the older one is doing 39 clues - a continent a day)   I had promised to get them fruit kebabs at Barbeque Nation.

Unfortunately found out that no kebab place in I-nagar serves the fruity kind.

BUT a small little outlet called Kabab Palace was willing to accommodate my request at short notice since I had taken pre-cut fruit with me. I told the waiter to say he had it on the menu.

Our planning produced the desired result with the girls enjoying the 'store's fruit kebabs'!!
And they got a demo by the indulgent uncle manning the tandoor.

What all we do for little ones.......



No comments: