November 22, 2011

A chapter ends

Or shld I say Episode......Mister Muthu and Times of Nishka, the monthly serial stories I have been writing for Chandamama, end this month. ( after over 2 and 1 yr respectively)

Chandamama was a wonderful experience for me as a freelance contributor, be it
- the letters from kids from all over India,
- MM being on the magazine cover,
- having book label stickers with MM alongside the iconic Vikram & Vetal
- or featuring prominently on the index page ....
all have given me immense satisfaction.

Thanks Visitor( wherever and whoever you are) and GB my first editor for seeing and believing in MM.

I will miss you Mister Muthu. You will always be my baby.
Though readers will possibly see him authored by a different person since he is now the property of Chandamama.

5 comments:

Subhashree said...

I sigh wistfully. Brat was super-thrilled to see your name on the magazine he reads occassionally, when he first read the magazine :)

Just Like That said...

sigh....

How do we know said...

oh no.... mr muthu will always be your baby!!!

ashok said...

Oh!wow! I didn't know this!

Unknown said...

ohhhh .. Hugs. I loved the MM series.. :)