November 25, 2010
My dear Bonda
Aditi is 14 months old today!
- She has 4 teeth coming out simultaneously and still has one dimple
- Her favourite words are - mumum- food!! and Bye!!
- She likes to play ball and going out (Bye) all the time
- She feeds her sister and her dad assorted stuff
- She loves being tickled, posing that she is reading a book
- She gives flying kisses and hi 5s
- She hates her hair tied- so has an unruly wild mop ,
- She refuses to keep her shoes on
- She is more social now and bonds well with kids and known aunties
- She stands unsupported for a while but does not attempt to walk yet
- She watches Waybloo a bit on TV and calls all small kids "Baybbeeee" and all animals "Bowwow"
- She likes to hold on to random small stuff when she sleeps
- She has a great sense of rhythm and coordination - she can align bottle/ container lids
- She enjoys her tub bath and also yells to be in the pool with her sister
- And yes she can blow perfectly into a whistle