September 15, 2010

Lucky Draw

I have never been lucky with draws and scratch and wins and so on. Navy's cousin won a mid size CAR a few weeks back!!

A few years back, I had won some stuff at the Jaya TV Jackpot ( when Khushboo hosted it) and even before that a Star Movies bag when I was in PG.

But the last 9 years with my firm, I win Rs. 500 or 1000 vouchers without fail each year at the Family day function. And this year too I did and that too at Big Bazaar , which is a short walk from home!!

4 comments:

Arundhati said...

Wow looks like you are very lucky! Congrats to Navy's cousin on the win :)
Luck has never favoured me. Last weekend I won at Housie... twice - something told me I would. I'm hoping luck is finally on my side

The Print Lover said...

I once won a lucky draw at a fair and got a book on Golf! Looking for a golf enthusiast so I can re-gift that. Grr!

Sue said...

Yay!

How do we know said...

oh wow.. Congratulations!!