On a similar tone, is this tag from IHM - I was not tagged by anyone on it. But I loved it and am taking it up....feel free to do so yourself.
- I retained my maiden name post marriage.
- My hair has often been shorter than my male colleagues
- I have/still travel alone a lot at night , outstation, out of the country, new cities, etc. I have lived in a hostel by myself . I do not like being escorted because I can take care of myself.
- I have worn sleeveless/ shorts without waxing. ( no longer do that though)
- I have never owned high heels ( but well I do not need them). I hardly wear jewelry.
- I do not enjoy office gossip ( but in my office I think the men enjoy it more)
- I enjoy a good appetite-could eat as much as a teenage boy, even in my lean and slim days
- I do not like pink as much as I favour blues and browns
- I have no problem with cockroaches ( though I raise a hue and cry about frogs/ lizards)
- I take pride in planning our travel , shifting, packing etc. I am the expert navigator that Navy can rely on- on the road and in life!!
Some of the manly(?) things I am proud to say I try NOT to do in public- burp/ fart/ scratch / dig in public...
Some of the girlie(?) things I enjoy - clothes/ books shopping, saris, romantic movies, filmi news, cookery shows, home decor, cooking, kids