My top 5 or more in the arena of
- Eden ( Besant Nagar branch) , Mathsya ( Udipi- only Egmore branch), Ashoka's Abhinandan in Egmore ( Andhra) , Mansukhs ( Gujju ), Cream Centre ( Alwarpet)
- Benjarong ( Thai) , Cornucopia, Little Italy, Mainland China, Cascade( Nungambakkam)
- Saravanabhavan , Sangeeta (RA Puram) , Adyar Ananda Bhavan ( Velachery), Karpagambal mess ( Mylapore)
- Roadside Bread- 'Omlate' & Bajjis ( NOT bhajiyas) and Frankies from Tibbs
- Cafes- Tapas, Parfait, Coffee World ( Velachery), Ashvita, Chamiers, Amethyst
- Top it off with Dessert- Movenpick ( Greams Road) , Chamiers, Vanilla place, Shree Mithai, Grand Sweets, Kulfi outside Eden Besant Nagar
The School, Shishya, Lady Andal, Abacus, Navadisha, American International school
Ask me if you want to know why or you want my reccos on any other subject in Chennai!!
I will try and give you an opinion for sure.If you are looking for things to do with your little ones then go here for some super cool ideas.