I was very keen to attend this Thursday talk.
1. the subject ( Art and its impact on children) and the speaker ( Leela Samson) were of interest
2. the venue was Anush's school- pretty close by- the whole outing would have taken just an hour or so
I was all set since my mom is also back from Mumbai and I did not have to worry about the kids. BUT
- Anush decided to nap late and wake up just when I had to leave.
She was at her crankiest best wanting to eat boli ( puran poli) suddenly!!
- The Insurance agent decided to turn up to bug my mom
- My favorite BIL surprised us with a visit shortly thereafter
- A friend from office wanted to drop in to see Aditi
Anyway, had a good time and indulged in finger and ladies finger art with Anush at home and of course excelled at the Art of living through another change in plans.