Went to 601 at The Park for dinner last night. Missed my folks who were there when we went there last.
Anush enjoyed the place and said that the soup, the pizza, the vanilla bean kulfi all were "very good". (She finished the soup, ate the onions and mushrooms from the pizza and had about 3 spoons of kulfi.)
She sang Happy Birthday for Navy loud and clear and those on the adjoining tables indulged her. She behaved herself impeccably through the 2 hours or so.
And as a grand finale Anush proclaimed that her Appa was new and not old, when Navy told her that he had aged by a year.
Just write a post of your own (5 things that you love about being a mom) and find someone to link to and tag - someone from your own country, if you like, but definitely someone from another country - and link back here and leave a comment.
Here is why I love being Anushka's amma-
- She is my sunshine girl- I love the questions and the curiosity that often offer a new perspective.
- She is my advocate. I am truly moved by the unconditional love and the display of it. It is amusing too - I have Anush to take my side if any one dares argue with me- even if I am in the wrong!!
- She is my little devil. I relive my childhood with Anush. Oh the joy of secretly doing forbidden things like slurping on soup, making dirty noises, dressing up silly, talking funny and so on
- She is my Little Buddha. I have learnt to be more open and tolerant of unsolicited advice (though finally I may not take it)
- She makes us a family. I love what Anush has made of Navy and me- Navy is more expressive and I am less diffident now.
Motherhood for me has been revealing and humbling, rewarding, fun and joyous, all at the same time.
I pass this tag to
VJ from Australia ( overseas link- as a relatively new mom of a little fellow)
Choxbox from Bangalore ( as a mom with some experience)
Hiphopgmom from Jamshedpur ( as an older mom)
Rohini from Mumbai ( as a fellow- mom )
Itchy from Chennai ( as a mom of twins)