October 05, 2006

Heights- Version Anush 1.15y



I am doing my take on Itchy's heights. Thanks itchy for the uber-cool format.

Height of endorsement- Anush reccomends Sugar free to her paati( see pic)

Height of embarrassment- Anush had just learnt to wink and did so to an auto guy we had just had a tiff with


Height of direction- Or rather the absence of it. She drives her car only in reverse.

Height of tiredness- Exclaims "App. .ppaa" when she decides to sit after a while of standing

Height of laziness- She will pick up the sipper and have a sip and then say Hmmm and indicate that you should hold it for her

Height of Narcissism-Anush loves to see her pic in her Appa's mobile/ laptop/ mirror and will kiss the image and keep chanting "Paapa"

Height of irony- Anush laughed uncontrollably watching me cry. I learnt my lesson and I never cry in front of her.

Height of promptness- Anush closing the garbage cupboard door even before I am done putting away the trash.

Height of association- Her massage oil is in a squeezy bottle. Any liquid which remotely comes in such a bottle is immediately applied on her hair- eg. the water sipper/ the milk sipper/ shampoo bottle

Height of cruelty- Anush giving naani/nanny (whom she has been clinging to all day) the Royal Ignore, as soon as I get back from work

Height of reward- Anush clapping at my rendition of "Doli taaro"

Height of challenge- Anush stacking up the coloured rings without taking her eyes off the title song of a Tamil serial " Malargal"

Height of vigilance- Anush pointing at the fan when the maid is done sweeping the room

Height of dieting- Anush burns up the calories by rushing away between helpings

Height of desperation- Anush mock- munching (complete with sound effects) when we are eating accompanied by the "I am from Somalia" look

Height of competition- Sometimes she protests with an Ayyye ( sometimes even wakes up) if Navy and I decide to talk without giving her attention

Height of comparison- When I eat cornflakes ( dry) with her, and give her one at a time and eat a handful myself in one go, she tries to do the same. But baby, amma's handful and your handful are not the same, yet.

Height of anger- She will brush/ push you away if you block her view when any of the gross ads- Dinakaran/ Saravana Stores- are on air

Height of choosiness- She opens the small stock - wet wipes holder and removes all the wipes and then chooses the last one to play with

I tag Farah( u can do it on the comments) & Boo since ithcy has alreayd tagged all the rest I know.

18 comments:

Keshi said...

lol great tag :)

Cute cute baby!

Keshi.

Itchingtowrite said...

cutest is- Height of embarrassment- Anush had just learnt to wink and did so to an auto guy we had just had a tiff with.. and u can't even laugh as u hav just fought with the auto guy..

Nee said...

So, so sweet! Not to mention smart!
"Height of vigilance- Anush pointing at the fan when the maid is done sweeping the room"

Sree said...

that wink stuff was the actual heights :-).. enjoyed it.

Artnavy said...

All babies are real entertainment arent they?

Usha said...

Oh my god, she seems to be such a bundle of joy!! can i borrow her for a day please please please...

Kalpana said...

wow... great heights...

Anusha said...

Yea, wink at the auto guy and boss over the maid - lol!! she seems to understand her world quite well :)

The Visitor said...

I think mommies should be banned from blogging. Both you and ITW have been a riot in your recent height posts. LOL.

rads said...

omg, that was so creative! very cute your pie is :)

thanks for dropping by at mine.

Artnavy said...

Thanks all.

Height of heartbreak- She is running a severe cold and cough and it makes me feel soooooo bad

Has to be me said...

Hey thats a damn sweet one! enjoyed reading the same.

mommyof2 said...

LOL!!@winking.. great great post. Enjoyed every word:-) She look sooooo cute.
My hugs & kisses to her.

Ananya S P said...

You have a cute baby...

Is her name 'Anush'?

Thats what I am called at home and by friends...my name is Anusha though...people drop the 'a' conveniently :)

Artnavy said...

TNX All.
Good to know Anush's namesake. yOu share a fancy for caps as well?

Hip Grandma said...

I knew Anush was a cutie pie.Give her a kiss from me.

Anonymous said...

!!WOW...awesome pos..first time here....kuttisku drishti suthi podungo....choooo chweeeeeet...photola paakum boathay madila thooki vachukanum pola iruku...lovely kid..nejamavay ivlo lootiya? wow...lady calvina irupa polaruku :D u must b having a blast of time...

Swaram said...

Lovely post!