Pests come in many types, occupy your house, make you shriek and shudder.
Some you put up with and some are downright revolting. Of course, this depends on your tolerance level as well.
Roaches- The most resilient they will poach on your kitchen
Rodents- Ratty by nature, they litter and nose about
Termites- They bore you to dust
Flies- They come is hoardes and reduce you to a swatter.
Ants- They bite and they don't even have teeth or do they
- I have a friend who says " Look at it from their angle- poor things!" Maybe you could offer her all those pests in your apartment - for keeps- for free!!
- You can keep a bigger pest to rid ourself of the smaller ones. Size does matter.
- Do NOT see Bugs Life, Antz and The Ant Bully - you might change your mind
- Maybe consider cleaning up your house.
- If you are the sensible ( & pestified) variety you could visit - Pestcontrol
Bzzzzz: Any resemblance to human pests in any part of the post is purely intentional.