December 15, 2011

Namma Bengaluru

I recall being very much in the know of what is up in Chennai.


Did not feel that aware in Bangalore initially. But we have come a long way now- almost 2 years here and the evidence in the piece done at Womens Web.


Do visit and leave a comment if you know of other cool places for kids.


********


Yesterday went to Ambara, near Ulsoor lake- must go for the Blue Mango( ex Theni) and other soft toys of an ethnic fabric kind that they sell. Look out for the nursery and the restaurant Rogue Elephant as well.

5 comments:

RS said...

I love these posts of yours. Being a bangalorean all my life-I dont know half the things-rather I keep cribbing about not having time :-( I need to learn the art of making time I think...

Really admire you-with 2 kids you manage to do so much!

Artnavy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Artnavy said...

Thanks RS
In fact there is so much more to do- I am waiting for Aditi to grow up a bit more...

apu said...

Glad to have you there :)
And - I love Ambara!

TPL said...

Agree with RS. I am amazed at how much you pack into into your days Art! Sending you an email..