May 04, 2013

37 years young

That is what I turned yesterday.


The girls and amma made carrot cake for me and the girls made umpteen cards( including pop up ones) and some plastic bead maalais and bracelets


S a dear friend and now neighbour, baked me a cake and got it with her adorable girls in the evening

Wishes poured in and made my day and Navy despite being away on office tour took an earlier flight home!

The previous day, I had a great official trip to Ahbad with some personal stuff thrown in a visit to Sanskriti for clothes and one to Govardhan Taal for Gujju food aaaand a visit to the Book Fair there!!

Today , I met some of the blog friends  and was greeted with flowers in a restaurant called Carrot!!

Awesome start!! Let the celebration continue.....

4 comments:

Sree said...

Belated wishes Art

AA_Mom said...

Belated wishes Art. Looks like you had a wonderful time

Anonymous said...

belated wishes Art...

Sujatha Ramesh

How do we know said...

hey... belated happy birthday to u, and here's a hug!!!