April 08, 2013

Navy turns 40!

Sunday was Navy's 40th Birthday and we celebrated with lots of flowers, clothes and cards, a lovely Ganesha from Eka and a surprise party with lots of wishes and  a photo essay of his life so far!

It was lovely connecting with those who love him. Lunch was chaat from Chintamani and simple dal chawal curd. No fuss and fresh! Just like my man.

I did not have any message for him on video or audio or in writing but this time I hope my actions spoke of what I feel for Navy.



Another high was pulling it off and keeping the entire thing under wraps for over three weeks!!

*********

Saturday - post the Bijoy event, went to Pete's and got us a lovely Chinese kettle for the collection. The lady there was such a pleasure to deal with and one of those sales people who you would not mind even being swindled by!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask the Pete's lady for her special Chinese sweets - I don't minding doing a trek there just for them!

Chox

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Navy. From all of us here.

Lavs