September 17, 2012

Of Hippos, Blackberry and Imli

Loved the outdoor area in Hippo where we held the Book Picnic for the book. This was a different do since we had really young kids of only a particular age band. Pics of the do later since I did not have friends this time to man the camera.

Went and chose laminates/ veneers  in a timber mart on Mysore road. Chose taps and bathroom fittings  in Indira Nagar. All in one day. This is the limited involvement I am trying to show.

Went to Imli finally. Lovely place and food.

A new Mast Kalandar has opened close to home. I liked how their open sign said" "We are cooking now, come in"  or some such.

BTW, I got a  Blackbery from the office- full touch screen etc. I am still trying to figure out how to use it.

2 comments:

Kowsalya Subramanian said...

lovely Nutty ganesha :)

Kowsalya Subramanian said...

oops.. realised it is a nava dhaniya vinayaka - whose art is this? anush or aditi?