April 09, 2012

Good weekend



Went for a Metro train ride and then to Nandos - not very apt for vegetarians I felt. Though their mocktails were great.

Took Navy to Little Italy for his birthday and we all had a good time.

Anush made a charming easter egg kolam - missed taking a pic of it.
We did a Treasure Quiz for the easter eggs the girls made with playdough.

Attended a Vallakaapu function with Aditi telling everyone there that she wanted to go to Chakum Chokum. Other than that time was spent chilling out in the pool and reading.

*******

Today summer camp began- Anush went joyously and Adi refused to go. And to think the plan was in fact to engage Adi!! She does know how to foil my attempts- the little adorable monster.

Left for tour this morning listening to her piteous chant " I want you, I want you, I WANT YOUUUUU!!"

No comments: