October 28, 2011

A Happy Diwali Indeed!

We had a great Diwali though kids again had cough.

Went to Chintamani for a day trip and also celebrated with family and building friends in Blore.

Navy bought a larger plasma TV and he got me a Blackberry Bold as well. First time I recall us timing such purchases with Diwali.

******

Aditi loves to say" Pataassss!!" She was fine handling sparklers.

Anush actually lit flower pots and chakras herself this time with me overseeing of course.

We enjoyed the terrace view of the fireworks in the city skyline.

******



Kala tikka. My grandma with my kids.

Dressing up, rangoli, murukku, diyas, sweets all happened with much gusto.

Pink and Blue brand of ghagras for kids are nice. Easy on the pocket too.

****

1100th post this one. Not bad huh?

4 comments:

sandhya said...

Happy Diwali. Lovely header. And yes, Anush has your eyes!

Anonymous said...

The kids look beautiful in their matching ghagras. I love they way aditi is looking at anush. I miss celebrating Diwali in India. Looking forward to doing it next year.
Seetha
PS: My first comment I think. Great 1100th post. Hoping to start a blog someday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Diwali Art.
Your little girls look lovely as ever.

Warm Wishes

Anu

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Wishing you all Happy Diwali. Loved the picture and their lovely, radiant expressions. It was so good to see, touchwood.