July 20, 2010

You won't belive it...

Aditi is turning into a little devil. We stayed at a lodge in Lpuram and I had taken Anush to the common loo.

When I returned what did I see...OMG!

She had opened and clambered into the table cabinet ALL by herself
Navy was half awake, very tired and had been "watching" her.

Thank God she had not got hurt, was my first recation.

After seeing her completely happy and moving around in that little space, I clicked away. Here is my favourite shot of Her Highness...


Do click on the side bar for a new episode of Mister Muthu.

10 comments:

starry eyed said...

Peek-a-boo! How cute...but scary too!

Sandhya said...

OMG..what a cute picture! Aditi is sure going to love reading this when she is bigger!

Swapna said...

Cheeky litte thing...

R's Mom said...

she is such a sweetheart :)

Timepass said...

Are Aditi and Punch in secret contact??? LOL

RGB said...

Up to mischief, aye? So, like my Becky baby;p

Shankari said...

Cute! They do know to keep us on our toes don't they? And universally I guess all dad's "watch" over the kids just like this!!!

Shankari said...

I'm ashamed to admit that this is the first episode of Mr.Muthu that I read end to end. I just had to give kudos to you for imagining this story. Very very nice! Good work..

Sands said...

how cute :)

Mama - Mia said...

she is one bindaas baby innit?! :)