June 29, 2009

My 600th Post

Saw Naadodigal- a rustic tale of friends to the rescue of lovers and how they feel let down. First half is simply superb, the second half in its attempt to give a message is a drag. Also it is inconsistent and difficult to believe that a friend who turned to you for help, will suddenly shun you completely. I also fundamentally disagree with the thought that marriages are meant to be forever at any cost- if they go bad it may be better to call it off. Anyway definitely worth a watch. The cast is fantastic. The music is good.

An Anushism I want to place on record- " Amma this elaneer ( tender coconut) is cut very well. Superb na , the coconut boss is?"
Me- "Did u say Boss Anush?"
Anush-" Yes amma, I don't know his name, I can't call him sir, so I can call him boss na"
.....Something she had noticed her Dad doing . . .

Michael Jackson is dead. I am not very sad but I loved his music back then.
Revisited an old biography of his that my mother had gifted me in school- I noticed that I had highlighted two things that long ago- that he was a vegetarian and that he loved the Carpenters . . . anything to feel linked to MJ those days.

And yes, this is my 600th post!!

9 comments:

Choxbox said...

'..if they go bad it may be better to call it off.'

totally. remember that post you did abt secondchance.com or some such and my follow up post?

amnd 600? whoa!

Rohini said...

Wow! 600 posts is huge! Congrats!

Artnavy said...

chox- actually i had forgotten about it- just revisisted the site

ro- looks like i have really pursued at least this interest diligently for 3 yrs now.

Krishnan said...

Congrats on yet another milestone.

Monika said...

congrats on the 600th :)

starry-eyed said...

Keep on writing,hon! Congrats:)

Monika said...

600 posts??? wow

congrats

Blogeswari said...

Super! Congratulations !

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?