Thanks HHgmom for tagging me. The task is to list about nine weird things about myself. “Weird” is a matter of perspective, but here goes:
1. I have an almost permanent smile on my face. Like a Cheshire cat. Often gets me in trouble. In particular at school or when I am at a serious forum. I Say “Thank you “ a lot. To almost everyone. Many times over. Usually heartfelt. But some see it as an amusing habit.
2. I draw well but only copies of some other pic– I cannot visualise.
3. I eat my food dry- the South Indian stuff- hardly any sambhar / rasam. I prefer the kootu/subji/ poriyal/ podis of the world. Top it off with a lot of curd though.
4. I love the movies. I enjoy clapping and screaming when my favorite actor comes on screen. Much to the embarrassment of the family.
5. My grooming habits are weird, I am told. I have a comb but use my clip ( that banana type) to brush my hair. I apply lipstick and then wipe it off because I think I look yuck with it on. But I still keep buying them.
6. I am superstitious about the number 4- I hate it and avoid doing anything new on that date.
7. I drink about 6 lts of water a day
8. I volunteer and host parties/ shows since college days, whenever I get the opportunity but I suffer from huge stage fright/ performance anxiety.
9. I talk a lot in general and now to Anushka as well. Lot of the new moms in my apartment find it premature/ strange that I have adult conversations with her. But I think she understands.
I am not sure I can tag many people but would like to tag cloudy, dimbulb & apu.